Friday, February 27, 2015

I am..

There's this challenge going around on the Internet to bring awareness for eating disorders. It's called the #IAm challenge and it is asking people to write their own individual "I Am" statement that describes them. It's asks for reflection, passions, characteristics, and beliefs. What a great way to share a message and uplift ourselves. I decided to take the challenge.. 

I am loved! By my parents, family, friends, acquaintances, and most importantly my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I am a beautiful daughter of God.  I was created in his image and I am perfect because of that.  I am mature, intelligent, and wise. I make mistakes. I like boys a little more than I should. I eat ice cream more than I should. I take too many pictures. I recognize my own flaws.  I try my hardest. I put my heart and soul into everything I do. I am honest. (As much as I would love to say I've never told a lie, I have.  But I try to be 100%  honest in my dealings and words.) I am tall.  I am strong. No, not physically. But in my beliefs. I am a lover of adventure and knowledge.  I love to serve others. I have been taught to love others and I do. I am passionate. I am caring. I am giving. I will give all I have to satisfy another. But. I am selfish.  I am jealous sometimes. I am living. I am a lover of waffles. I like all music from  Luke Bryan to Imagine Dragons to Kedric Lamar  to the B--52's.  I am funny (well I try to be). I am vulnerable. I am surrounded by the most loving people. I am proof that life's hardest lessons can be learned at a young age, but the result is more than you would ever believe. I am inspired. I am living in a world that I can be anything that I want to be, and I've decided that I am me... I am never changing who I am. 

No comments: