Wednesday, February 11, 2015

22- Taylor Swift 2.11.2015


MGM- the last couple of days we were staying at the MGM for a fun little staycation! Of course I still had school and studying and college applications but this amazing view didn't stop me. I was super relaxed while looking at my beautiful city and studying.  I really truly love Vegas with my whole heart. Vegas is home, no matter where I go in life. 
 Hamburger protein style- no tomatoes no onions add pickles. Fries well done & a water cup. ( $4.05 ) This week has been just me hanging out a lot so I've had in-n-out 3 times already.  Every time the same order. It's my fav! 
I Also rocked the night away with my hott aunts and cousin on Friday! We went to the music video shoot of the song "shots" on Fremont street downtown! Talk about an AMAZING performance and of course the ventue was off the hook. We listened to the whole album too- it's amazing. My fav song right now is Summer (Imagine dragons) but we'll see when I get a chance to listen to the songs numerous times! 
Lastly for tonight just going to say how excited I am (this excited) to go back to Disneyland next weekend! I know I was there two weeks ago but it's still fun to go. I'll be going with Stuco which should be way fun! 

No comments: